Dry Needling for Neck and Shoulder Pain
Compliment To Physical Therapy Treatment Plan
Neck and shoulder pain can negatively impact many different areas of your life. Often presenting as headaches, difficulty concentrating, difficulty sleeping and others, this pain can prevent you from living the active life you desire and deserve. Dry needling may be able to help.
Dry needling, used as part of a complete treatment plan, involves inserting tiny filament needles directly into the affected muscles to release tension and increase mobility. If dry needling is right for you, there are three main benefits you can expect from a treatment.
3 Main Benefits From Dry Needling Treatment:
- Immediate targeted muscle relaxation
- Quick relief for those stubborn pains you just can’t foam roll away
- Increased mobility
- Increased range of motion to get you back in action faster
- Relief from headaches, backaches and even plantar fasciitis
- Releasing muscle tension in a targeted manner can result in less headaches, among many other things
Don’t just take our word for it, either. We’ve had clients say “Dry needling has changed my life. Literally. I don’t think I would be running again if it wasn’t for dry needling.”
That’s what Breathe is all about. Changing lives, not just posture and pain, but really, truly helping you achieve any version of the active, energetic life you want to live.
If dry needling for neck or shoulder pain sounds like something you need, we can help!