lululemon Spotlights Breathe. Physical Therapy
Breathe. West Des Moines Hosts lululemon
lululemon is such an incredible resource for empowerment – they chose to highlight Breathe. for a recent promotion of women building community and changing lives. Which means our entire staff received a new pair of Lululemon pants after trying on the complete On The Fly line! We had so much fun with them in our West Des Moines space, laughing and trying on all the different styles.
Besides free clothes, here are a bunch of other reasons we love lululemon:
- They encourage an active lifestyle
- They make clothes that take you throughout your entire day. Morning workout, rush kids around, work at Breathe. Physical Therapy & Wellness, and out to dinner. Thank you On The Fly line.
- They are building a strong community (especially of women + movers)
- They know the importance of the breath
- They offer free alterations
- Their clothes are really, really comfortable
- They are combining yoga with other activities, which is kind of a big deal for us!
- Their employees really walk the walk and have inspired us to conquer new SweatLife goals
Special thank you to them for being strong community partners! Breathe. West Des Moines was so happy to host.
Do you love lululemon? Tell us about your favorite clothing style or item in the comments! OR tell us how you build community partners and encourage others.