Your mental health matters. We’re here to listen.
An evidence-based approach to mind-body healing.
Breathe.’s treatment approach utilizes an evidence-based perspective to deeply listen to and support the experiences you are having. In private one-on-one sessions, you will receive safe and effective guidance and encouragement as you process any number of things.
Our treatment sessions are based on the following therapeutic approaches:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
In addition, our approach focuses on the mind-body connection, combining these evidenced based practices with mindfulness and occasionally yoga.
Reasons to see us:
- Issues around fertility
- Sex and relationships
- Marital and couples support
- Anxiety and depression
- Trauma or traumatic birth experience
- Eating disorders/Body image issues
- Transition to motherhood
- Grief and loss
- Chronic pain
Develop coping strategies specific to your life and your experiences.
Not Currently Accepting New Clients: Call for Scheduling Options