Are you ready to lift heavier, become stronger and build more muscle?
In order to reach your goals, you need to make sure your technique is on-target.
If you want to understand:
- How to lift weights safely
- Which muscles to engage when you’re lifting
- When and how to switch it up with cross training
- How to engage your core and pelvic floor to protect your body
Breathe. can help.
- Posture assessment. A trained physical therapist at Breathe. will evaluate your posture while sitting, standing, walking and lifting. This information is critical in understanding how to best support your body and your weight lifting goals.
- Cross training recommendations specific to your body! Cross training can be an incredibly effective way to reach goals when you’re just getting started or after you’ve hit a plateau.
- Personalized core training plans and advice based on your goals! Your physical therapist will always give you personalized recommendations specific to your body, pelvic floor and your goals, no one else’s. Walk away with new strategies to implement right away.
If you want to learn how to lift effectively, we can help! Book an appointment to start reaching your goals today!
A weight lifting assessment is the best way to get more from your work out. If you’re having any of the following, it’s best to book a separate appointment so we can find the root and identify how to get you back to doing the things you love:
Sciatic nerve pain
Numbness or tingling in the arms or legs
General inflammation or pain
Articles about Female Athletes
When The Physical Therapist is Also The Patient As a Physical Therapist, I was constantly correcting my posture, stretching at any free moment, but always felt the weight of nagging tight, sore muscles. Years of sitting at a desk gave me a chronic sore lower back....